Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Crisis Care Practitioner to work in Nottingham. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum role is £24.50 - £35 per hour and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The post holder has a devolved management, leadership and development role in ensuring and supporting the effective delivery of clinical practice by the Crisis Resolution/Home Treatment Service to clients aged 18 and over with severe mental health problems and/or an acute psychiatric crisis in accordance with quality practice and procedures.
- The post holder will provide mental health assessments and support to clients within a variety of settings including the clients home, and other health and non-statutory setting.
Requirements of the Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
- Current NMC registration with valid live pin
- Significant NHS experience
This Practitioner job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirement.