Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Crisis Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work based in Northampton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rates per hour (assignment rate):
- Days - £24.00
- Nights/Sat - £30.00
- Sun/BH - £37.00
It is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Mental Health Nurse:
- You will be undertaking holistic biopsychosocial assessments of people in crisis and formulating a collaborative treatment plan as an alternative to acute inpatient care or signposting to other appropriate community or third sector services.
- Working as part of a close-knit team to deliver high-quality person-centred care in the least restrictive setting.
- This requires the use of (as well as being offered training) CBT/DBT skills, de-escalation techniques, managing risks, safety planning and brief supportive counselling skills, to work towards shared treatment goals with the service user within their social network.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Needs to hold a Smartcard and knowledge of System One
- Must be a car driver/own transport
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.