Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Crisis Clinician to work based in Oxford, within the Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Team.
- Hours 37.5+ and a mixture of early, late and nights to make Long Days (12 hour shifts)
- £30 – Weekdays
- £33.71 – Nights & Saturdays
- £41.65 - Sundays
- Supporting patients in the community who are experiencing a mental health crisis and offering very short term intervention with the aim of avoiding hospital admissions
Requirements of the Crisis Clinician:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
- Car driver
- Crisis and community experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Crisis Clinician job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.