Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a full time job based in Bulwell for a Band 6 Crisis Care Occupational Therapist.
The pay rate for this locum Crisis Care Occupational Therapist job is £25.39 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Participate in the delivery of effective clinical services within the Crisis Resolution/Home Treatment Service in line with specified national and local standards
- Working collaboratively and in partnership with other statutory, non statutory and voluntary teams, agencies and organisations
Requirements of the Crisis Care Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Crisis Care Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.