Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for a Criminal Justice Practitioner to work full-time in Erith. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The pay rate for this locum Criminal Justice Practitioner job is £16 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 1-month contract.
- To pro-actively make contact with and assess detainees in police custody suites, probation, prisons and courts. This will include travelling to various sites during shift
- Conduct comprehensive assessments with detainees ensuring that the process includes the giving as well as gathering of information, e.g. Restrictions on Bail
- To work with service users to ensure that recovery care planning and outcome monitoring is conducted on an individual basis according to the specific needs of the service user
- The post holder will employ a range of theories and methods to ensure that needs are met
Requirements of the Criminal Justice Practitioner:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role/substance misuse
This Criminal Justice Practitioner job is advertised by Nicole Green; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.