Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated CP Chair to work based in Lewisham.
The pay rate for this CP Chair job is £40-42 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Chair Child Protection meetings and other multi agency meetings in complex cases in accordance with the London Child Protection procedures
- Assure the quality of Child Protection work in Lewisham’s Children’s Social Care, and ensure performance is maintained
- Provide advice and consultation to social workers and Team Managers on specific issues of complexity
- Contribute to the development of practice in relation to Children in Need in Lewisham
Requirements of the CP Chair:
- Degree or equivalent within Social Work
- HCPC registered as a Social Worker
- Recent experience working within the UK as a social worker
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This CP Chair job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements