Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Covid Vaccination Pharmacist to work full-time based in Bradford.
The pay rate for this locum Covid Vaccination Pharmacist job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Get the vaccine out of the fridge and generate associated expiry time labels
- Provide volume checks for the technical staff who are preparing the vaccine and support these staff by ensuring the environment is suitable (e.g. checking the fridge temperature periodically, minimising distractions, managing workload, including liaising with the manager on duty for the vaccination clinic and ensuring availability of stock and consumables – mostly by obtaining necessary supplies from the adjoining store room)
Requirements of the Covid Vaccination Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Previous experience with Vaccinations
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Covid Vaccination Pharmacist job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.