Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a locum role based in Macclesfield for a Band 3 COVID Pharmacy Assistant.
The pay rate for this locum COVID Pharmacy Assistant job is £13 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- The role is predominantly around stock management and temperature monitoring but you will work closely with the vaccinators and the rest of the team to support the smooth operation of the centre.
- It is important to understand the logistics of maintaining a cold chain.
Requirements of the COVID Pharmacy Assistant:
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Previous experience in an NHS Hospital
- Previous experience in aseptic preparations is desirable (although not essential)
- Previous experience in working with vaccines
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This COVID Pharmacy Assistant job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.