Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Counsellor to work full-time as a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner based in Thatcham.
The pay rate for this locum Mental Health Practitioner job is £23-£24 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Undertake comprehensive memory clinic review.
- Be able to identify and select from a range of health, social and voluntary agencies which could assist and improve the care of individuals and their families.
- Signpost to various support agencies and support patient towards discharge.
Requirements of the Mental Health Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent within Counselling
- BACP registered
- Recent experience as a Counsellor
- Must be a car owner and a valid driving license
- Rio, CPA and MoCA training is desirable
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.