Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Counsellor to work full-time based in Surrey.
The pay rate for this locum Counsellor job is £35.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Working within an integrated wellbeing and recovery framework to provide support to female drug and alcohol users aged 18 and over
- Support the integrated Services to deliver counselling using appropriate interventions dependent on the requirements of the individual client
- Manage a caseload, provide appropriate harm reduction advice and guidance, assess, care plan; deliver structured 1:1 and group-work sessions (if required) including structured treatment programmes
- Provide counselling assessments and treatment of clients referred into the Footsteps and/or Bridge programmes
- Formulate and implement cohesive counselling treatment and/or management plans for clients mental health and wellbeing needs, based upon an appropriate conceptual framework of the client's difficulties and to employ methods of therapeutic intervention most appropriate to the individual case
- Evaluate treatment options taking into account both theoretical and therapeutic models and highly complex factors concerning historical and developmental processes that have shaped the client
- Provide counselling advice and consultation to clients when required
- Contribute directly and indirectly to a psychologically based framework of understanding and care to the benefit of all clients of the Integrated Wellbeing and Recovery service, and agencies serving the client group
- Communicate in a skilled and sensitive manner, information concerning the formulation and treatment plans of clients under their care and to monitor progress, taking into account professional requirements on ethics and confidentiality
Requirements of the Counsellor:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- Relevant qualification
- Recent psychology experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Counsellor job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.