Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for a Counsellor to work part-time (3-days per week) based in Hackney.
The pay rate for this permanent Counsellor job is £18,593-20,411 per annum (pro-rata).
- Lead the counselling service with an existing Counsellor
- Supporting students in year groups 10-11 and 12-13, via referrals and drop in sessions
Requirements of the Counsellor:
- A qualification in higher education at degree level
- A qualification in counselling at professional diploma level recognised by the BACP or UKCP/ a BPS accredited course
- Membership of the BACP or UKCP
- Accreditation or eligibility for accreditation with the BACP or UKCP
- Training on work with children and young people (CYP)
- Training in short and medium-term counselling
This Counsellor job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.