Sanctuary Criminal Justice has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Counselling Services Lead specialising in Substance Misuse to work full-time based in Surrey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse/counselling and be registered with the BACP.
The salary for this permanent Counselling Services Lead role is up to £30,000 per annum (Depending on your qualifications and experience).
- To lead the service to deliver one-to-one, telephone and couples counselling and group work support.
- To ensure the service maintains standards of therapeutic practice which adheres to BACP ethics, best practice guidance, and Catalyst policies and procedures.
- To recruit, train, supervise and support volunteer counsellors and supervisors.
- To develop the service based on needs of individuals and families and beyond the end of the Lottery contract.
Requirements of the Counselling Services Lead:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working with clients with drug and alcohol problems.
- Diploma in Counselling
- Be registered with the BACP
- Must be a car driver
- Ability to work flexibly across operational hours and evenings and weekends, where required.
This Counselling Services Lead job is advertised by Nicole Green; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.