Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a role for a Corporate Contracts Manager in Slough.
This pay rate for this role is £350 per day (Ltd) and has a 2-month rolling contract.
- Identify efficiencies and realise in-year savings through line-by-line review of maintenance schedules and repair works, and cleaning schedules in collaboration with our Building Managers to query reactive and quoted works to reduced unnecessary non-urgent spend and enable FOs to undertake more basic tasks.
- Deal with contract performance and escalations.
- Work closely with the procurement team to retender expired contracts and the utility contract for April 2022 and to start the retendering process of the Bouygues FM contract.
- Reduce current spend on corporate contracts in line with consultant and internal initial high level reviews
- Implementing an energy training programme and restarting our energy efficiency corporate asset programme and implementing our asset realisation (disposal) programme
- Redefining the PPM schedules to meet statutory compliance and function critical, reducing thr reactive and quoted repairs programmes, and retendering all out of date/due contracts in 21/22 and 22/23 (Bouygues).
Requirements of the Corporate Contracts Manager:
- Experienced contract manager with FM experience.
- An enhanced DBS certificate dated within the last 12 months is desirable but not essential
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
This Corporate Contracts Manager role is advertised by Tom Watson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.