Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Contract Compliance Officer to work based in Matlock.
This pay rate for this locum Contract Compliance Officer role is £16.62 per hour (ltd) and has an initial 9-month contract.
- Supervise the operation and delivery of a variety of waste management contracts to ensure that they are operated in compliance with conditions of contract and specifications
- Agree with the contractor any works required to ensure sites are acceptable for use by the public and waste collection authorities and to supervise implementation
- Agree and implement with the contractor/collection authorities’ temporary changes to waste delivery points due to short term site closures
- Responsible for carrying out audit trails on all waste streams to ensure compliance with current Environment Agency/Government legislation and performance monitoring
- Assist in the management of the audit system to ensure that commercial waste collected by the waste collection authorities is properly accounted for and treated/disposed of in compliance with current legislation
- Ensure that delivery, treatment and disposal sites and Household Waste Recycling Centre’s comply with health & safety requirements and liaise with contractors and health and safety officers to initiate improvements as necessary
Requirements of the Contract Compliance Officer:
- Btec National in Engineering, Environmental Sciences or related subject or WAMITAB Certificate of Technical Competence with reference to waste operations
- Experience of waste management operations
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Contract Compliance Officer role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.