Sanctuary Health are currently looking for a dedicated Band 6 Continuing Healthcare Assessor (RMN/RNLD) to work full-time based in West Bromwich. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rates for this Continuing Healthcare Assessor job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Be responsible for facilitating multi-disciplinary assessments and patient reviews in line with standard operating policy and procedures.
- Adhere at all times to the relevant National Framework and guidance, NMC Code of Professional Conduct and work within established policies, procedures, protocols and systems ensuring quality standards and performance as directed by the Clinical Team Lead/Clinical Manager.
- Facilitate multi-disciplinary assessments and patient reviews in line with standard operating policy and procedures.
- Support the Continuing Healthcare Clinical Team Lead/Clinical Manager and the wider team to ensure that the workstream is planned and managed effectively and ensure their successful delivery.
- Be responsible for management of cases as directed by Clinical Team Lead.
- Ensure Continuing Healthcare guidance is followed and that services are delivered to maximise patient safety.
- Support in the development across the organisation in the personalisation agenda and to support the pathway delivery for Personal Health Budgets within NHS Continuing Healthcare.
Requirements of the Continuing Healthcare Assessor:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
This Continuing Healthcare Assessor job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.