Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Consultant Social Worker to work full-time within a Looked After Children Team based in Newham. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £32 (LTD Company Equivalent) per hour and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Experience of coaching and mentoring
- Some experience of strategic thinking
- Knowledge of and experience in carrying out risk assessments
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- HCPC registered
- A highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services.
- Experience of providing high quality social work services
- Court work and child protection assessments experience
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.