Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Consultant Social Worker/Practice Educator to work full-time in Bexley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Consultant Social Worker/Practice Educator job is £43,359 - £49,482 per annum.
- Help support the development and learning of this model with other practitioners and managers across the service to help embed the approach into practice
- Recognise both areas of strength and safety, as well as worries and danger which will then help inform the next steps in a child's safety and support plan
- Work closely with the service manager of the Academy and fellow colleagues by proactively identifying the learning needs of practitioners and managers across the workforce
- Help develop and deliver training and learning opportunities for continual professional development
- supporting, mentoring, and developing a range of innovative training and learning opportunities to help Newly Qualified Social Workers (NQSWs) in their Assessed and Supported Year of Employment (ASYE) complete their professional development requirements for this year
- Undertaking a range of auditing activity, analysing and distributing findings to develop a learning culture in
- Bexley Children's Social Care
- Contribute to the strategic oversight and development of the service
- Making contributions and giving feedback in management meetings on performance as well as promoting and implementing any agreed service or strategic improvement plans
- Assist in ensuring performance information is accurate, by supporting practitioner' effective use of the Liquid Logic ICS and contributing to the review and re-design of the system to best support practice and reduce unnecessary bureaucracy
Requirements of the Consultant Social Worker/Practice Educator:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Previous training and/or experience working with a solution-focused approach
- A proficient ability to communicate in English and be able to influence others in an effort to help coordinate services and supports in the best way possible
- Experience with, or a willingness to be trained and learn, the Signs of Safety practise model
- Previous management or supervisory responsibilities of other practitioners working with children and families
This Consultant Social Worker/Practice Educator job is advertised by Matt Clayden; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.