Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Consultant Social Worker to work full-time in Hertford, within the Safeguarding Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Consultant Social Worker job is £45,792- £48,683 per annum.
- Conducting supervision meetings and supporting other members of the team and providing management cover in the Team Manager's absence
- Providing high-quality support and planning for children and young people who are in long term foster care, residential care and semi-independent care up until the age of 18
Requirements of the Consultant Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Passion for achieving better outcomes for vulnerable children and their families and this will be demonstrated through applying theory and research to frontline practice.
- Enthusiasm for continued professional development will be put to the test as you make the transition into your first management role.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of the challenges associated with working with children and their families.
- Sufficient experience of staff supervision and management and be at the height of your social work career.
- Competitive starting salary of between £37,858 and £40,619 depending on experience
- Welcome payment of £1000 for all external appointments
- Market Forces payment of up to £5000 (£4000 for CLA teams)
- Relocation Expenses of up to £6000 for those candidates that need to relocate for the role
- Car lease scheme
- Free parking at all of our sites
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Flexible working arrangements including working from home and flexi-time
- Up to 33 days annual leave entitlement
- Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out
This Consultant Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.