Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Consultant Social Worker to work based in Hertford, within the Safeguarding Team.
The salary for this permanent Consultant Social Worker role is £46,876 - £49,857 per annum.
- Conducting supervision meetings and supporting other members of the team and providing management cover in the Team Manager's absence.
- Providing high-quality support and planning for children and young people who are in long term foster care, residential care, and semi-independent care up until the age of 18.
Requirements of the Consultant Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services.
- Passion for achieving better outcomes for vulnerable children and their families and this will be demonstrated through applying theory and research to frontline practice.
- Enthusiasm for continued professional development will be put to the test as you make the transition into your first management role.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of the challenges associated with working with children and their families.
- Sufficient experience of staff supervision and management and be at the height of your social work career.
This Consultant Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements