Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Consultant Social Worker to work part-time in Liverpool, within the Family Support Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Consultant Social Worker job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 12-month contract.
- Work in a multi-agency environment to ensure a full wrap around service to parents children and young people.
- Carry a small caseload of complex LON 3 families' providing 1:1 parenting work and undertaking direct work with children and young people to explore their daily lived experience.
- Overseeing and providing management oversight to multi agency EHAT and TAF reviews as well as completing these on a small number of cases.
Requirements of the Consultant Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Consultant Social Worker job is advertised by Jordan Castaldo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.