Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Consultant Social Worker to work based in Bristol, within the Child Protection Team.
The pay rate for this locum Consultant Social Worker job is £35.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
This post is for 2-2.5 days per week, days are flexible.
This role does require physical attendance to the office on all working days due to the nature of the role being mostly to support the team of 3 x Social Workers.
- Lead on, and manage, the delivery of high-quality social work activities within a Unit of Bristol's Children's Social Care Model working across a range of specialisms and services
- To achieve the best possible outcomes for children and young people in need and their families with a high level of focus on the development and raising of quality of social work practice and standards
Requirements of the Consultant Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Consultant Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.