Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Consultant Social Worker to work within a Child Protection Team based in Bristol.
The pay rate for this locum Consultant Social Worker job is £34 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
This role is part-time to work 2-2.5 days per week. This role does require physical attendance to the office on all working days due to the nature of the role being mostly to support the team of 3 social workers.
- Lead on, and manage, the delivery of high quality social work activities within a Unit of Bristol's Children's Social Care Model working across a range of specialisms and services
- Achieve the best possible outcomes for children and young people in need and their families with a high level of focus on the development and raising of quality of social work practice and standards
- Caseloads are currently low averaging 50 children in total for the team
Requirements of the Consultant Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Consultant Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.