Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Consultant Doctor specialising in Interventional Radiology to work either full-time or part time based in Chester.
This salary for this permanent Consultant Interventional Radiologist role is dependent on banding and experience.
- The successful candidate will integrate into the team of existing consultants to provide a complete interventional radiology service and to form part of the diagnostic imaging service including the reporting of CT, MRI and Plain films.
- Interventional radiology, vascular and non-vascular.
- Contribute to the general workload of the department including ultrasound, CT, MRI and plain film reporting.
- Participate in MDTs as appropriate.
- Share with colleagues in the training of SpRs.
- Share with colleagues in the training, supervision and support of trainee and qualified ultrasonographers, and when appropriate of radiographers undergoing skill mix training.
- Participate in the general development of the Radiology Department by involvement with departmental or Trust projects/committees, equipment procurement, administration and management, audit, teaching, research, fostering good working relations within the department and good liaison with hospital clinicians and GPs.
- Participate in the interventional radiologist on-call rota
Requirements of the Consultant Interventional Radiologist:
- Full and specialist registration (and with a licence to practise) with the General Medical Council (GMC) (or be eligible for registration within six months of interview)
- Must be a holder of a Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT), or be within six months of award of CCT by date of interview.
- Wide clinical experience in Interventional Radiology
This Consultant Interventional Radiologist job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.