Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Consultant Community Paediatrician to take on a new position in Harlow.
This salary for this permanent Consultant Paediatrician role is negotiable depending on experience.
- The post holder will provide specialist assessment, diagnosis and ongoing care to children, young people and families in West Essex.
- The post holder will be expected to deliver clinical care at a variety of locations across West Essex. It is envisaged that where possible, they will deliver services close to their geographical base.
- Deliver developmental paediatric clinics, assessing children with a range of concerns that are affecting their development or educational potential, in accordance with our established referral criteria.
- Complete their reports and administration in timescales as per departmental guidance and adhering to that from statutory agencies.
- Liaise with other health professionals to ensure coordinated management of assessments, treatment and follow up.
- To conduct all activities within the contracted level of service and operating plan for the
Requirements of the Consultant Paediatrician:
- Full GMC registration
- Previous experience at Consultant grade
- Previous Paediatrician experience
- All staff who are a member of a professional body must comply with standards of professional practice / conduct. It is the post holder's responsibility to ensure they are both familiar with and
adhere to these requirements.
This Consultant Paediatrician job is advertised by Victor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.