Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a dedicated Consultant Clinical Psychologist to work remotely.
The salary for this permanent Consultant Clinical Psychologist job is £57,564 - £67,801 per annum.
- Provide a neuropsychological service at a high level of clinical expertise, supporting and advising colleagues on all issues of clinical practice, and providing expert professional guidance to neuropsychologists, clinical psychologists, and other clinicians.
- Provide clinical leadership, management, and direction for patient neurorehabilitation within the psychology team.
- Provide expert clinical supervision for psychology and non-psychology staff on matters relating to neuropsychology and to provide QICN-accredited supervision for candidates undertaking this qualification (this is a desirable accreditation but not essential).
- Maintain a caseload of highly complex patient cases who have suffered an acquired/traumatic brain injury.
- Formulate and implement plans for brain injury rehabilitation or management of service user’s brain injury problems based on a multi-factorial neuropsychological understanding and current evidence-based best practice, taking the lead in very complex cases.
- Provide a specialist neuropsychological perspective in the inter-disciplinary team assessment of patients and their families.
- Lead on the provision of a relatives support program and liaise with outside agencies.
- Contribute to inter-disciplinary team-based risk assessment and risk management for patients and provide advice on the neuropsychological aspects of risk to other professionals.
Requirements of the Consultant Clinical Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist.
- Relevant qualification.
- Recent psychology experience.
This Consultant Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.