Sanctuary Personnel is a market-leading recruitment and service delivery group that has been established for over 15 years and employs over 200 people from our offices in the centre of Ipswich.
Since 2011, Sanctuary has won, or been shortlisted for, several major business awards. In 2017 we collected no less than six awards including the EADT Business of Year and three national industry awards. And this year, we've already won the most sought-after title in our sector 'Best Public and Third Sector Recruitment Agency' at The Recruiter Awards.
Our modern office features many breakout areas, games consoles, pool tables, table tennis, mini basketball, table football and an indoor picnic area. We offer a fun, vibrant atmosphere where everyone is welcomed.
We're savvy enough to recognise that it's the people who make our organisation work and that's why we invest in all our staff, to help them develop inspiring and enjoyable careers.
You will be working in a team geared towards performance with an open corporate culture that values the contribution of every individual.
We can also offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of teamwork and the opportunity to play a vital role in our plans to be the UK's largest health and social care recruitment company.
Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Checking candidate files against the hiring clients requirements.
- Obtaining information for candidate files to include eligibility to work, qualifications, registration documents, references and any other documents required prior to being placed.
- Contacting candidates via email/phone to chase outstanding documentation.
- Checking candidate application forms/documents, to ensure they have been completed correctly.
- Attach documents onto ITRIS.
- Completing compliance checklists to send over to hiring clients.
- Communication with other internal departments.
- Working to monthly targets.
- Assisting Compliance Team Leader with any duties as required.
- Applicants must be ambitious and driven to hit targets
- Excellent telephone manner and the ability to chase clients and candidates over the phone
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Able to work under pressure within a fast paced team
- Attention to detail
What you will get in return:
- This is a full-time apprenticeship position offering a basic salary of up to £200 per week, plus a performance related commission scheme.
- Life assurance
- Increased annual leave allowance based on length of service
- Team building and staff social events
- Local business community discounts
- Regular employee treats
- And many more!