Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Staff Nurse to work in Hillingdon.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Staff Nurse job is £26.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 4-month contract.
- Supporting patients with: diabetes management, wound care, leg ulcer, etc
- Medication management
- Palliative and end of life care
- Supporting and educating patients and carers
- Driving to different patient homes in the borough
- Managing records on System One
- Reporting incidents via Datix
- Liaising with other CNWL and outside agencies
Requirements of the Community Staff Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- NMC registered with valid live pin
- Car driver
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Staff Nurse job is advertised by Liam Dale; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.