Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Speech and Language Therapist to work part-time, (15 hours per team, up to 30 hours in total) based in Retford and Mansfield with the chance of working from home. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £25 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- The role requires clinical and professional expertise in order that those with speech, language and communication needs and/or dysphagia needs benefit from a well-coordinated pro-active, specialist, efficient and effective speech and language therapy service within the designated specialism/setting
- The post holder is responsible for specialist Speech and Language Therapy assessment, formulation and diagnosis, individual therapy and management, training, advice and a consultative/coaching approach within their specialism/setting as appropriate
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.