Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 5/6/7 Community Speech & Language Therapist to work full-time based in East and West Berkshire -Slough/Reading/Wokingham/Newbury.
The pay rate for this locum Community Speech and Language Therapist job is £25.00 - £34.98 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
This role will be based at multiple sites.
- Work across the community settings in outpatients and on home visits for assessment of dysphagia in care homes and patient homes and so must have a car or vehicle access
- Work as part of the team in the above areas
Requirements of the Community Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Adult experience and they must be dysphagia trained and able to work independently
- NHS experience and be happy to work remotely and with clients F2F
- Post graduate experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.