Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Community Social Services Occupational Therapist to work in Ceredigion on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £27 - £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Delivering community assessment and interventions for adults and older people; including the assessment and provision of complex equipment, housing adaptations, and completion of manual handling risk assessments
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Experience in social care and housing
- Must be a car driver (essential) as travelling within the community is essential
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.