Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Service Occupational Therapist - Community to work in Salisbury/Chippenham and Trowbridge, Wiltshire on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- We are looking for an Experienced Occupational Therapist to join a small project team to promote single handed care by optimising the way care is delivered through training and the provision of equipment
- The occupational therapist will need to be able to visit customers over the whole of Wiltshire
- They will currently be based at home but may also be able to access a hub in either Bourne Hill in Salisbury, Monkton Park in Chippenham or County Hall in Trowbridge.
- You will complete moving and handling assessments with customers and explore innovative and creative ways to support the person in a person centred and dignified way and ensure best value.
- You will work with Help to Live at Home Alliance providers and health and social care staff providing training and advice on single handed moving and handling techniques.
- You will need excellent knowledge and experience of moving and handling in the community to model good practice and support other members of the team.
- You will have experience in training others and be able to collate and analyse data
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.