Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Community/Acute Physiotherapist to work full time based in Lewisham.
The pay rate for this locum Community/Acute Physiotherapist job is £22.00 - £33.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 4-month contract.
- Monday – Friday
- 08:30 am – 16:30 pm
Requirements of Community/Acute Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Acute NHS experience
- Wide breadth of neuro experience to include leadership of the team and managing inpatient and outpatient caseload
- Community neuro experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community/Acute Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.