Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Community Respiratory Nurse to work 37.5 hours per week, based in Barnsley.
The pay rate for this locum Community Respiratory Nurse job is £25.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- 08:00 – 20:00 pm (7-day coverage)
- Weekdays will be 7.5hr shifts (08:00 am – 16:00 pm & 12:00 pm – 20:00 pm)
- Weekends (08:00 am – 20:00 pm)
- Support the Team Leader/Senior Specialist Nurse in the delivery of the Breathe Service in the community
- Manage a defined clinical caseload, providing specialist support, education and complex case management to people with respiratory conditions and their families and carers
- Work as part of a wider Neighbourhood Multi-disciplinary team of nursing, therapy, mental health, social care and primary care staff
- Liaise with primary and secondary care colleagues, providing education and support, thus developing and maintaining high-quality evidence-based respiratory care across Barnsley
Requirements of the Community Respiratory Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Respiratory Nurse job is advertised by the Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.