Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 6 Community Rehab Physiotherapist to work based in Stafford.
The pay rate for this locum Community Rehab Physiotherapist job is £25.04 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Community Rehab Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Experience of adult general rehabilitation in the community with a wide range of conditions
- Car driver
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapist knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Rehab Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.