Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Rehab Physiotherapist to work full time or part time based in Canterbury.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £23-£25 per hour (Assignment rate).
- Provides short term rehabilitation to enable service users to remain in the community/home environment. This may include treating acutely unwell people that would otherwise require hospital admission. The service also supports hospital discharges. Home is nationally evidenced to be the best place to recover and regain independence. Enablement and rehabilitation will be the priority focus with active participation from service users in order to achieve maximum independence.
- Assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of holistic care linked to packages of prescribed care or identified projects.
- Actively working as a member of the integrated team to provide high quality care to service users.
- Undertaking a range of competent clinical and non-clinical assessments
- Being confident, autonomous practitioners within own limits of competency and confidence, who take responsibility for the care they give to service users and their families/carers. They take responsibility for overseeing the work of other team members including staff without a professional registration.
- Providing skilled, evidence based care which adheres to agreed guidance, policies and procedures
- Working with service users and families in all stages of the care planning process including assessing risks, needs and determining options for their care. Acting as a service user's advocate in the multi-disciplinary team and overseeing the work of others to ensure that the team is responding and providing clinically effective interventions. Clinical interventions to support the outcomes of the service. IT skills Minimum of 2 years' experience in area of practice Practical experience in managing health related projects/complex caseloads
Days & Hours:
- Mon - Fri 0900-1700
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Community experience required
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.