Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Rehab Physiotherapist to work full-time in Isle of Man. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £32-£34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3 - 4 month contract (plus 2 weeks paid self-isolation before starting).
About the job:
- Paid return travel (flight or ferry)
- Reasonably priced accommodation
- Please note that it is a requirement on arrival to self-isolate for 14 days prior to being able to work on Isle of Man - You will be paid for this period.
- Assessment of patient.
- Rehabilitation to ensure discharge
- Community appointments where required to prevent hospital re-admission.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Car driver is preferable
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.