Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced Community Registered Nurse to work full-time in Dartford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of theatre nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Community Registered Nurse role is £24,907 - £30,615 per annum.
- Participate in assessment and care planning of patient care in conjunction with the Senior Sister/Team Sister
- Implements and evaluates care and treatment in agreement with the patient and as defined in the care plan - escalates any deviation from the care plan or change in condition to the Senior Sister/Team Sister /GP accordingly
- Communicates effectively with patients, carers and all members of the multidisciplinary team
- Prioritises daily work in line with clinical / patient need
- Maintains accurate and legible patient records in line with professional and organisational requirements - this includes electronic patient record system (CIS) and any paper records
- Implements and works to ensure evidence based care / best practice
- Actively participates and contributes to team meetings and daily handover
- Initiates health promotion activities with individuals, patients and carers
- Actively involved in the development and implementation of community nursing service developments and initiatives
- Participates in clinical audit and the implementation of changes to ways of working / clinical practice as a result of findings, recommendations and action plans
- Participates in risk assessment and promotes the safety and well-being of patients, staff and any other persons at all times and assist in ensuring a safe work environment
- Ensure that all complaints, untoward incidents, accidents and areas of clinical risk are identified and reported to the Senior Sister/Team Sister in accordance with the organisations policies
- Keeps up to date with professional requirements, health care developments, clinical evidence, National Service Frameworks for practice, National and Local policy and guidelines
- Responsible for completing all own mandatory training within the required timeframes
Requirements of the Community Registered Nurse:
- NMC/HCPC registration - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- A minimum of 3 months, post registration experience as a registered nurse
- Experience in paediatrics desirable
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive community nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Registered Nurse role is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.