Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 5 Community Registered General Nurse to work 37.5 hours per week based in Kirkby.
The pay rate for this locum Community Registered General Nurse job is £21per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Monday – Sunday
- 7.5 hour shifts
- General nursing duties including catheter care, wound care and dressings, end of life, leg ulcers, dopplers, pressure area care, insulin administration etc
- Visits will be allocated based on individual experience and competencies
Requirements of the Community Registered General Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
- Recent UK nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Registered General Nurse job is advertised by the Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.