Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse/Community Psychiatric Nurse to work within an A&E Psychiatric Liaison Team based in Wigan. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse/Community Psychiatric Nurse job is £25 - £41 per hour (Sssignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Weekdays up to £25 per hour
- Nights up to £33 per hour
- Sundays/Bank Holiday up to £41 per hour
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse/Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Previous mental health nursing experience essential
This Registered Mental Health Nurse/Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.