Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse/Learning Disabilities Nurse to work full-time based in Wandsworth. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Psychiatric Nurse role is £28.53 - £30.14 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Mental Health knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each nurse you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Deane Garrard; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.