Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time within an Older Adults CMHT based in Sale, Manchester. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rates for this Community Psychiatric Nurse job is £24.41 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- There will be some duty desk work involved which is rotational and this entails working alongside another duty worker to triage all referrals into the service - managing calls, assessing clients and telephone liaison with the client, carers and all professionals involved.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
- Experience of working with older adults with dementia or a desire to work with older adults in this setting.
- Experience of managing mental health crises and suitable transferable skills.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Darren Murphy; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.