Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time within a First Response Team based in Basildon. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Psychiatric Nurse role is £24.74 per hour (Assignment rate).
- The post holder carries responsibility for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care for service users who are referred to the Community Mental Health Team for Assessment/Treatment.
- The role will be to act as care co-ordinator and hold a caseload. However on occasions may contribute to the assessment process within the service.
- They will be a member of a multi-disciplinary team and work in close co-operation with hospital based and primary health care based professionals.
- They will be responsible for the maintenance of standards of care within the First Response Team and actively participate in the training and education of staff seconded to the service.
- In addition, they will also be responsible for ensuring that an integrated assessment and treatment service is provided to the clients and ensure that a good inter-disciplinary working environment is maintained.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.