Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Community Psychiatric Nurse to work either full-time or part-time within an Early Intervention in Psychosis Team based in Peterborough. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Community Psychiatric Nurse job is £23 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
- Experience of working in a community mental health team and holding a caseload of patients with first episode psychosis
- Must be able to conduct home visits so being a car driver is essential
- Must be able to use Rio
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.