Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time based in Louth. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Psychiatric Nurse role is £25.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To be responsible for a caseload of service users who have complex and substantial mental health needs.
- The post holder will work as a member of the MDT ensuring that high quality individualised care is delivered and that this that promotes recovery and maximises independence.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Ability to communicate clinical formulations and interventions to service users and carers in an understandable manner based on a recovery model of mental illness which inspires hope to the service user and carer.
- Ability to manage distress and conflict in day to day work with service users who, as an expression of their distress, may at times be difficult to engage and/or demonstrate significant risk behaviours.
- Ability to establish and maintain therapeutic partnerships with service users and carers in the delivery of psychosocial assessments and interventions
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.