Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time within a CMHT based in Manchester. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Psychiatric Nurse role is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 2-month contract but likely to be extended. Working 9am until 5pm for 37.5 hours a week.
Looking for a CPN or occupational therapist with previous experience of working with the CMHT with clients with complex severe and enduring mental health needs. A care coordinator who will carry a caseload of CMHT service users.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Knowledge of PARIS IT system and CPA are deseirble
- Knowledge of Safeguarding, Mental health act and the Mental Capacity act
- Previous experience of working with the CMHT with clients with complex severe and enduring mental health needs.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Darren Murphy; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.