Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time within an Adults Community Mental Health Team based in Bradford. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £23.35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- As postholder of this role you will provide community based care to clients with complex mental health needs who have been referred into the integrated Community Mental Health Team.
- If successful, you will work as an autonomous practitioner managing and prioritising individual caseload and will act as a Care Co-ordinator within the Care Programme Approach.
- The post holder will be responsible for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care for a defined caseload of people with complex mental health and/or social care needs.
- To manage a caseload of clients in the community
- To input data in the clinical information system: e.g. including risk assessments, care plans, CPA, crisis and contingency plans
- To administer intra-muscular medication and monitoring treatment plans
- To work as a part of duty service on the single point of access triaging referrals
- To supervise and mentor student nurses
- To demonstrate effective networking skills and ensure a holistic approach to meet service user needs.
- To work to ensure the safety and wellbeing of service users and their families
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- 3 years post registration experience - previous experience of working in community mental health setting
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.