Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 7 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work within an Early Intervention Service in Hillingdon.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £28.46 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Experience providing staff supervision
- Experience of working as a band 7 or higher in a community mental health team
- Experience of working within a mental health setting is essential
- Experience supporting team manager with audit and other CQIN/KPI/performance tracking
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.