Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time within a Recovery Service based in Woking. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Psychiatric Nurse role is £24.56 per hour (Assignment rate) and is till 28/2/21.
- The post holder will be able to hold and manage a caseload of individuals with severe and enduring Mental Health Problems providing treatment within care pathways.
- Able to communicate clearly verbally and in writing with colleagues and clients.
- To order and safely administer medication including depot and Long Acting Injections and Clozapine.
- Able to offer New Patient Assessments, maintaining clear clinical records able to assess and manage risks
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Systm One knowledge.
- Community experience.
- Car driver essential.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Deane Garrard; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.