Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time (7-days a week service) within an Older Adults Rapid Intervention & Treatment Team based in Lancaster. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Psychiatric Nurse role is £25-£42 per hour depending on shift (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract. The shifts would be: 8-4 or 12-8 but they would accept 9-5 or 10-6.
Pay Rates for shifts:
- Days - £25 to £25.50 per hour (assignment rate)
- Saturdays - £33 per hour (assignment rate)
- Sundays/Bank Holidays - £42 per hour (assignment rate)
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Post qualifying experience working as a CPN
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.