Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time within a Forensic CMHT Team based in Oxford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Psychiatric Nurse role is £30 per hour (Assignment Rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- As post holder of this role you will be a key contact for patient care as Care Coordinator.
- You will be expected to maintain a high standard of professional practice and work as part of a multi-disciplinary/agency team providing a consistent and cost-effective service in accordance with the legislative and regulatory frameworks, national standards, departmental and Oxford Health NHS Trust guidance and procedures.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Ability to work autonomously and also as part of an MDT
- Experience in working with vulnerable and difficult to engage adults, particularly mentally disordered offenders.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.